The selection of fabrics and the fit create a bib short that is so comfortable and stays in place so well that once you put them on you won’t give them a second thought.
The HC50 High Compression Power Lycra has the properties and material structure of a compressive power Lycra, yet its soft and supple feel provides a barely there sensation on the bike and surpasses the comfort of the previously utilized HC44 thread count Lycra.
The FR-C Bib Short is possibly the most widely recognized and requested garment Giordana offers and this award-winning Giordana Collection has received some truly impressive updates. New leg bands which utilize technology that expands for comfort and stability while staying in place perfectly and a totally overhauled upper system are just a couple of the new features.
- HC50: Compressive power lycra used on the front and side panels
- Zaffiro 2.0: Textured anti-abrasion and durable lycra used on the inner leg and seat panels
- Ametista: Core Contour System wraps the waist for comfort and carbon threads eliminate bacteria and electro-static interference
- Antigua: Piping on bib uppers
- 190 E: A soft non-restrictive leg band with silicone gripper application - 7.5cm tall
- 190 Mesh: Soft supportive mesh used in the center of the bib uppers
- LoPro 0: Soft wide elastic-microfiber bib straps
- Reflective accents
- Cirro OmniForm Chamois