Speed Within Reach
Redefine your personal boundaries with Cervelo's P3. The engineers at Cervelo spent countless hours in the wind tunnel, testing, shaping, revising, and testing again, before the P3 took its final shape. An hourglass head tube, airfoil down tube, integrated seat tube, deep rear wheel cutout, and sculpted seatstays and chainstays eradicate wind drag. Cervelo's proven geometry, aero fork, and rail-adjust seatpost ensure an ideal ergonomic platform with fantastic handling. The P3 is equipped with amazingly smooth Ultegra Di2 shifting—so accurate and sensitive that the slightest touch of a finger delivers the perfect gear every time. Plus, you also get a great Mavic Cosmic Elite wheelset, a 3T aerobar, Shimano Ultegra crankset, and ISM's comfortable PS 1.0 saddle so you can focus on breaking your PRs. With Cervelo's widest range of fit options, intuitive assembly, easy packing for travel, accessible storage, and all of their key aero features, the P3 is as ready to race as you are.
- Wide range of storage and hydration options, including toptube and downtube accessory mount bosses, and an integrated seatpost accessory receiver
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Extended seat tube cutout: A close-fitting curve in the seat tube's trailing edge significantly improves aerodynamics by shielding the leading edge and top of the rear wheel
- Shielding seat stays: Hide the rear brake calipers from the wind, not from the mechanic
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, P3 Fork|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/8”|
|Rims/Wheels||Mavic Cosmic Elite|
|Tires||Mavic Yksion Elite 700 x 25c|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Bottom Bracket||BBB Bottomfit BBO-72, PF30 Threaded|
|Chain||Shimano CN-HG701, 11 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8060 & SW-R9160|
|Handlebars||3T Vola Team Stealth|
|Stem||Cervelo Ultra Light Alloy Stem|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8060|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Saddle||ISM PS 1.0|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Carbon, Aero, Rail-Adjust|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Fluoro / 58cm||0D0P3DUI2S58||60848|