San Diego Bike Rental Reservations
Important Rental Information
- Rentals may be picked up as early as 5:30pm the day prior to the start of the rental period. Rentals must be returned by 4:30pm on the last day of the rental period.
- Store hours are 11am - 7pm Monday-Friday and 10am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. Please plan your rental pick-up/drop-off accordingly.
- Rental fees are fully refundable up to two weeks before the reservation. Cancellations made within two weeks of the reservation will not be refunded.
- Bike rentals come with flat pedals or cage pedals only. We will install your clipless pedals onto your rental at no additional charge.
- When renting race wheels, labor is included for swapping your cassette from your existing wheelset to the race wheels, and back again at the conclusion of the rental.
- Labor for adjusting brakes to accomodate wider or narrow wheels for rentals is NOT included.
- Our rental wheels are compatible with Shimano/SRAM cassettes, please call about Campagnolo compatibility.
- Renters will be required to sign a "charge authorization" for the full retail value of the equipment rented. When the rented equipment is returned undamaged and on time, the "charge authorization" will be destroyed. No credit hold will be placed on the renters credit.
- IF RENTALS ARE NOT RETURNED PROMPTLY BY 4:30PM AT THE END OF THE RENTAL PERIOD LATE CHARGES WILL INCURE, SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL DAY RENTAL FEE.