About Moment Racing
The Moment Racing Road & Track Team started in late 2009. The primary goal of the team is to promote and foster the sport of road and track racing in San Diego County. Team members participate in weekly group workouts, various races throughout the season, and recieve discounts on gear from Moment Bicycles. If you are interested in bike racing and looking for a team to support you, keep reading or contact Moment Bicycles for more information.
What to know what's going on in the SoCal cycling race scene? Check out
It's not just the guys who get to have all the fun racing their bikes. Moment Racing is proud to include one of the fastest growing ladies race squads in SoCal. The ladies of Moment Racing are committed to:
- Building a strong, competitive team of women cyclists to race on the road and track
- Becoming the driving force behind the growth of women's cycling in SoCal
- Creating a welcoming environment for women cyclists of all ability levels, especially those new to the sport or considering getting into the sport
- Giving back to the cycling community through service
- Having fun riding and racing bikes!
What's Included in Team Membership:
- Moment team kit from CUORE
- Training camp
- 15% off purchases at Moment Bicycles
- Email list membership, with access to races all over Southern California
- Discounted membership to the
- 2 free 1-day bike or race wheel rentals per year - yes, you can borrow some Zipps for your race!
- Race reimbursements for supported races - about 10 supported races per year
- Priority service at Moment Bicycles for bicycle repairs
- Team-only deals for helmets, tires, shoes, and more!
- Basic training plan
- Team tent, van, and mechanical support at selected races
- Team-only clinics and workouts
- A team of like-minded individuals interested in bike riding and racing
And then place your deposit below to reserve your spot on the team!
Or if you'd like to learn more about the team, send an email to [email protected]